Elizabeth Pritchard, CEO of Bitvore, will join Innodata's "Absolute AI: Conversations With the Humans Behind Artificial Intelligence" podcast on Tuesday, September 28th, 2021. Elizabeth will share her journey into the STEM and finance industries, her 19-year tenure at Goldman Sachs, and the evolution of alternative data in the financial industry. She will explain what alternative and unstructured data are, the challenges of extracting information from it, and leveraging AI and the structured data it creates.
Elizabeth illustrates how fundamental and alternative data can offer different perspectives on a company, for example, they may claim to be green, but ESG data shows that they are actually heavy emitters. These insights can help investors gain a more nuanced view of companies and help combat ‘greenwashing.’ Elizabeth will also discuss her passionate advocacy work empowering young people, especially girls, to pursue STEM, and offers her vision of the world in the year 2041. Brimming with knowledge, wisdom, and enthusiasm, Elizabeth Pritchard is a well-known serial innovator, data activist, and analytics-driven executive, and, as you will hear, a gifted educator and agent of change as well.
Elizabeth Pritchard has 25 years of experience as an executive in financial services, driving data and technology innovation for financial institutions and start-ups. She was Global Head of Market Data at Goldman Sachs and COO of the Global Data Science Group at AIG, co-founded Crux Informatics, where she was Head of Go-To-Market Strategy. Just prior to accepting the CEO position at Bitvore, provided advisory services to alternative data and data infrastructure providers through her own company, White Rock Data Solutions. Elizabeth also advises industry professional associations SIIA and FISD Alternative Data Council on go-to-market strategy, and serves on the Board of Directors at Eagle Alpha and Global Data.
- Elizabeth’s journey into STEM and finance
- Her time at Goldman Sachs and the evolution she saw in the financial industry from a data-driven innovation and AI perspective
- Examples where traditional and alternative data offered different perspectives
- Unstructured data and the challenges in extracting information out of it
- Leveraging AI and the structured data it creates
- What attracted Elizabeth to Bitvore and the initiatives there about which she is most excited
- How Bitvore is bringing insights from ESG data to battle company ‘greenwashing’
- Elizabeth’s advocacy with Girls Who Code and STEM++Inno
Make sure to listen September 28, 2021 HERE.